Tuesday, March 1, 2016

A Time To..







At times, I have needed to transplant my flowers, or to divide them to ensure their growth. That process always begins with uprooting. So here I am, out of pure obedience, not from desire or goal-setting, but in a longing to obey, uprooting this blog. I'm not sure what this will look like down the road, I only know that it, that I, will be lavished in love.
According to Ecclesiastes, there is a season for everything, including a time to plant and a time to uproot. My Father has me in a season of uprooting and tearing down. Tearing down pride and selfishness. Uprooting control. This has been an eye-opening, humbling process and one that has been overflowing with grace and the forgiveness of my Father. I am so very grateful.
I am humbled by the love and grace, the prayers and support, that you have poured out upon me since I began this process of sprinkling words across a page. Thank you. My prayer is that all these squiggles and lines that I have cast out like seeds being carried in the wind, will give glory to my Sovereign God. He alone is worthy.
Blessings to you!
Hugs! Hugs! Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment