Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Everything, Always

Don't you know anything? Haven't you been listening?
God doesn't come and go. God lasts.
He's creator of all you can see or imagine.
He doesn't get tired out, doesn't pause to catch His breath.
And He knows everything, inside and out.
Isaiah 40:28 Message

Whew! That's a lot! Did you catch all that?
The first on the list, is His permanence. He is not here one day and gone the next. Unlike me, He is always home and always available! You don't have to hunt Him down, nail Him down or force Him to sit down and listen. His presence is a given.
He is not too tired or too busy. He doesn't have to take a break or slow down.
He just doesn't wear out or quit!
And everything around you? My God, He made that! And that. And that. He is the artist, behind it all. You can walk around our house and see a few items I have created. I like that. With God, everywhere we look, everything we see, is a result of His creativity. Everything.
If He made it all, it follows that He knows all about whatever it is He has made.
I know exactly how I crafted those heart rocks, recently. I know what is in them, the process necessary, the precautions needed. I know how to strengthen them. I know their weak spots.
How much more, does our Creator, God, know about us! He knows, everything.
Amazing, if you think about it!
So, run to Him, who never wearies. Cling to Him, who is always there. Seek Him, who knows all about it.
You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment