Saturday, July 13, 2013

In Awe

The little girl, she walked up to those big doors.
And they opened wide.
Awestruck, she turned to her Daddy, "How did THAT happen?"
That obstacle, impossible, was removed. Instantly.
And she knew just who to turn to.
Her Daddy.
Eyes wide. Mouth open. Astonished. Wonderment.
That little girl, she just knew, her Daddy had something to do with a miracle like that. Could answer the unanswerable.
She just knew.
Her Daddy.
I smiled, as I saw the awe in her features.
Laughed at little-child antics.
Until my Daddy, He said to me, "Look, Child, at obstacles that I can remove from your life in a moment. Only a moment. And stand in awe, in wonder. Stand and worship Me. For I will do amazing things. Even the miraculous. Know who to turn to, Daughter. Turn to Me, your Father, who loves you. And marvel. At what I can do."
As I walked through the lobby and the doors burst wide, I heard echoes of...
"How did THAT happen?"
I smiled, awestruck.

No comments:

Post a Comment